HI4010-30 is a fluoride solution kit that contains four bottles each of the following:
- HI4010-11 fluoride standard (1 ppm) with TISAB II
- HI4010-10 fluoride standard (10 ppm) with TISAB II
- HI4010-00 TISAB II ionic strength adjuster
The standards are used to calibrate the fluoride solid state ion selective electrode (ISE) while the TISAB II solution is added to samples to stabilize the ionic strength. The HI4010-11 and HI4010-10 standards come premixed with TISAB II ionic strength adjuster, so they are ready to use for calibration without any further addition of ISA. Samples that are measured after calibrating with the HI4010-11 and HI4010-10 standards need to have the appropriate volume of HI4010-00 TISAB II added before taking any measurements with the fluoride ISE.
ISEs require calibration for accurate readings when performing measurement techniques such as direct measurement and incremental methods. Calibration of up to two points is recommended for enhanced accuracy. Volumetric glassware can be used to make dilutions of standard solutions to bracket the expected concentration of the sample to be measured. ISE calibration standards and sample solutions should always have the same ionic strength.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna ISE standard solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle
Color coded solution for easy standard identification
- Easy to identify which standard is being used for calibration